Hi! I'm Karen!
I'm a divorce coach, a mediator, a recovering divorce lawyer, a keynote speaker, and the author of When Happily Ever After Ends: How to Survive Your Divorce Emotionally, Financially and Legally.
I help people all over the world deal with issues that are as difficult as trying to decide whether to get a divorce, as emotional as understanding how to protect their kids, and as complicated as figuring out how to manage and divide their finances so that they're on solid financial ground once their divorce is over.
I CAN HELP YOU
- DECIDE whether getting a divorce is what you really want to do, and whether it's best for you and your family;
- STRUCTURE a trial separation that will bring you CLARITY rather than more conflict and confusion;
- PREPARE for your divorce, so that you can be more in control of what happens to you, your kids, AND your money;
- DISCOVER how you can find and work with a divorce lawyer in the most effective, efficient way possible so that you minimize your attorney's fees but still get the benefit of high-qulity representation;
- PREPARE for mediation or PREPARE for a custody evaluation so that you increase the chances that the mediation or evaluation will go well;
- ... and so much more!
If you’re interested in working with me, all you have to do is fill out the form below. I’ll take care of the rest.
(But, just so you know, I have a very small team and we all need to sleep sometime! I promise we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can. But it probably won’t happen instantly. Hang with me! We WILL get back to you!)